Sunday 19 September 2010

Weli, The Owner


It all started with this man, Wan Rusli Wan Ahmad or, as most people call him, Weli.
He`s been working in the diving industry on the island for over 10 years. He started from the bottom filling tanks, driving the boat and has now reached the level of Master Scuba Diver Trainer and is now the owner of his own shop, Angel Divers.





Weli`s philosophies of Life

" Never take advantage of other peoples weakness and kindness"
"Always be honest and never put a fake mask over my face for your own good"
"Always stay away from other people`s most precious belongings"
"Give the best of yourself to everyone that you meet"
"Success is hard to acheive. Even though I have everything on the outside,  I need to always keep moving"



Truth & Trust

"Truth has very few friends and those few are suicides"
"I trust everyone.  I just don't trust the devil inside them"





1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. best snorkeling destination

    ReplyDelete