Since then we`ve met a lot of wonderful people, had lots of fun and shared millions of different experiences between each other...
There is not only diving going on here, we also have snorkeling trips, equipment rental, room bookings, packages, live-band performances and more....
The shop is a meeting point for anyone visiting this paradise island. We have many places to chillout and talk to other people travelling around or working on the island.. You can lean back in one of our hammocks, relax in the sofa-area upstairs or sit down at the table on the beach and talk t people or just read a book.
* Small divegroups (maximum 4 divers per DM/Inst on each dive)
* Oxygen- and First Aid- Kit on the boat
* All staff are PADI certified professionals
* PADI courses starting everyday
* Cash & Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard) payments possible
* No extra charges when paying with Credit Card
* Courses in English, Spanish, French, Swedish, Malay
* Experienced local Dive Masters & Instructors
* Chillout atmosphere
* Friendly staff
Dive Courses (PADI)
* Discover Scuba Diver
* Scuba Diver
* Open Water Diver
* Advanced Open Water Diver
* Emergency First Response (EFR)
* Rescue Diver
* Specialty Courses (Night, Deep, Navigation, Wreck, PeakPerformance Buoyancy (PPB),
* Master Scuba Diver
* Dive Master
We also offer
* Intro Dives
* Fun Dives
Example of Fun Dives:
* Night Dive
* Dawn Dive
* Wreck Dive
* Drift Dive
* Muck Dive
* and more...
For price info or bookings contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6010 - 576 55 64
For information on our other services (snorkeling, room bookings, packages etc) check out the Post "Other services"